All projects that N-Squared undertakes include a period of Initial Warranty Support from the date of first solution go-live. In addition, customers may choose to purchase Extended Support at the conclusion of the initial warranty period.
Both Initial Warranty Support and Extended Support offer the same support, including:
- Supplying any required patches or fixes for N-Squared products.
- Offering new releases and installation assistance for N-Squared products.
- Suggestions of relevant patches, fixes, or new releases for any third-party products relevant to the solution.
- Responding to issues and general queries.
N-Squared will work with each customer to establish a mutually-agreeable service level agreement for Critical and non-Critical issues.
Issues & General Queries
N-Squared deals with the several types of issues and queries as part of both Initial Warranty and Extended Support:
- Critical issues, i.e. hindered performance of an essential expected function which cannot be worked around, causing immediate material impact.
- Non-Critical issues, i.e. behaviour of the system which contradicts expectations but does not qualify as a Critical issue.
- General Queries, i.e. a question regarding the operation of the System.
Nature of Support
All N-Squared support is remote, with no on-site presence. N-Squared operates at the “Tier 2 & 3” levels of support:
- In-depth technical support above front-line support staff for troubleshooting and diagnosing issues, and
- Back-end development support for the resolution of issues raised.