LUA Macro Node & Utilities for OCNCC.
The N-Squared Logic Node is an enhanced “Feature Node” (aka “Macro Node”) for the OCNCC Control Plan Editor.
It provides a free-form scripting environment using the LUA scripting language which supports the development of complex service logic which is not feasible to implement or maintain using the standard graphical tool.
We also have a number of other handy tools that may be useful in keeping your OCNCC environment in perfect working order:
- PCAP analysis/correlation tools for the OCNCC proprietary “FOX” billing protocol.
- Tools to validate profile field replication across OCNCC SMS/SCP nodes.
- OCNCC protocol translation interfaces to support vendor-specific INAP variants.
- N2LOGIC Product Brochure (PDF Download)
User & Technical Guide
- N2LOGIC Technical Guide (HTML Online)